News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

Looks like Yahoo is at it again!

Started by AceHarddrive, August 02, 2005, 12:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AceHarddrive

Whenever I try to download messages, or list my groups, I get "Invalid Page Format."  I tried deleting the [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program
Settings\PG Offline] from the registry (after uninstalling PGO.  I then installed the newest version, but that didn't help either.  Any ideas?

~Tim  :'(

Manfred

Troubles here too, Invalid page format, on most of my groups. Some seem ok but most are FUBAR.

Manfred

Manfred

Another piece of the puzzle - I found that after the IPF error in PGO I am longer login in to yahoo via IE. I am forced to re-login to yahoo.

Manfred

AceHarddrive

Usually I only use the "Start" button, but that hasn't gotten me anywhere today.  I did try the "Refresh" button, and only got new messages from one group: "StraightRazorPlace."  All the rest come up as IPF.

~Tim  ::)

Manfred

Well, all my groups now come up as IPF errors. Can't see any difference on line at yahoo. What are they doing that causes this so frequently?

Manfred

Reikidragon

Hey guys Mine was doing that too. I went in and Under File I clicked options and checked Skip authorization and all my groups downloaded. Try that and see if it helps with all you guys problems.

Alex

Reikidragon

Well forget that Idea. All my groups are down now. No matter what I click or uncheck.

Alex

Wilson Logan

I don't know what they're up to. I'm on European servers and about a week ago some of my groups started to "IPF" (thanks for the TLA Manfred!).

Now they're all sorted so I'm guessing its some sort of maintainance type of thing.

Cheers,

Wilson.

AceHarddrive

Being unable to use the "List Groups" button, I only have a few groups listed on my PGO: BG2003-Fanfiction, drawingtogether, drawingtogether2, FSCMojo, straightrazorplace, straightrazors.  What's strange is that 1)I was able to get DT on my list, since Yahoo says it doesn't exist and 2)The only groups that I have been able to get messages to download from are the two straightrazors groups (the oldest ones on my list)!  This is very strange!

~Tim  ???

wundrbee

Wilson,

This is an FYI - I know you are waiting on Alex to get back from holiday. v. 2.5.040 is not working for me either - I'm also getting the famous IPF error.

Tammi

Manfred

Just tried a "Get Members" and it returns an IPF also.

Manfred

GeorgiaRebel

I'm getting the IPF for the TI99-4a, UCSDPascal, and swpb groups   ???

GeorgiaRebel

sephandmerlin

Hi Wilson,

Has there been any progress on this problem? I have a backlog of downloads mounting up which I need to access.

BTW. I note that, since the problem arose, I have been prompted to log-in to YahooGroups every time I access the site and it will not "remember my ID" as it did before. Could there be an additional security level that Yahoo has added which is creating a barrier?

Cheers,

Seph

Wilson Logan

No idea. You may have switched cookies off though which would have the same effect.

Cheers,

Wilson.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk