News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

Downloading (for me) broke a few versions back

Started by KibblesAndBytes, September 01, 2017, 09:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KibblesAndBytes

I checked the "Parent Folder" and it is correct. I haven't touch the RegExp panel -- curious if there is a way to make sure these are set to default -- but I don't think that is the problem because:

When I tell the program to Download Group files the log scrolls through listing the Group's files. The relevant bit is here:

3:07:36 PM Discovered file Sample Theater.zip in directory <Programs>, but it already exists
3:07:36 PM Discovered file KeyCodes.zip in directory <Utilities>
3:07:36 PM Discovered file RS485 Frame Builder 1.1.1.33722.zip in directory <Utilities>, but it already exists

Note that KeyCodes.zip does not already exist, but it and any other non-existing files are not added to the Group download dialog box. All I get is a list of folders, but no files are added and of course nothing can get downloaded. It doesn't matter which Group I try this on  :o

KibblesAndBytes

Probably not related but I also noticed that in downloading, the report of "Listing complete." is (correction) *sometimes*1 entry before it actually prints the final file.

3:03:25 PM Discovered file FIG 3-10-16.jpg in directory <High-Key Low-Key>, but it already exists
Listing complete.
3:03:25 PM Discovered file FIG 3-10-14.jpg in directory <High-Key Low-Key>, but it already exists

Sometimes it is right, sometimes it is afterwards.

Wilson Logan

The request from PGO and the response from Yahoo are asynchronous.

PGO will report that it has made all the necessary requests regardless of the response from Yahoo.

Regarding PGO reporting that you already have the files, have you looked in the PGO data folder?

File--> Open data folder

Cheers,

Wilson.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk