News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

Saving pictures downloaded from a Yahoo group.

Started by xpylonracer, October 21, 2019, 11:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpylonracer

Hi all
I'm a new user of this great software so no doubt this may sound like a silly question so please forgive me.
I have managed to download and save Yahoo message databases to my chosen disc drive using the Export facility.
This doesn't seem to work for Photos, nor does clicking Photos again when the download from Yahoo is completed.
I have searched on my C drive in case the databases have been saved there but can't see any.

Please advise what I need to do after the Photo download is complete to save the database to my E disc as it is the preferred drive for storage?

TIA, Marcus

Wilson Logan

Do File -- > Open data folder.

Copy the Files & Photos folders off to where ever you like.

Cheers,

Wilson.

xpylonracer

Thanks Wilson, I noticed now that when downloading the address where the photos are going to on my C drive is showing in the downloaded file address bar, clicking on the Photo icon when dl complete opens up the picture store folder.
Great program.

Regards, Marcus

BMaverick

Wilson,

Your photo download is BETTER than YG where they are stored.

Our YG had only 4 albums.  Your software saved us a huge amount of work by taking all of the single photo uploads and putting them CORRECTLY into albums that the original user uploaded them as.   WOW is all I can say.  This saved HUGE amount of time with hundreds of photos not knowing what went to what.

PGO is the way to go!

BMaverick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk