News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

Refreshing Groups

Started by Bill Bradshaw, August 25, 2014, 06:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Bradshaw

Windows 7 Pro and PGO 817.  If I click the refresh button and the program refreshes the groups and then I press the refresh button again nothing happens.  It seems like you should be able to click the refresh button as many times in a row you want.  This may or may not be a bug.
<Bill>

Brought to you from Anchorage, Alaska.

Wilson Logan

Hi Bill,

I will mention this to Dan to see if it is programmed that way.

I will try and test this but as I have over 30 groups it will take a while unless I disable most of them.

Note to self.. a pop-up with a tick box list of groups to disable would be helpful.

Currently you have to disable each one individually in each groups Download Settings page.

Cheers,

Wilson.

Bill Bradshaw

Hopefully I can explain this better.  As you know I am having a problem with getting login fail messages.  Sometimes a few of my groups will download messages.  When PGO has gone through all the groups the program stops (waits).  Now I want to click the refresh button again to make the program run through all the groups to see if it will download the groups that failed but the refresh button does nothing.  I have to quit the program and restart before the refresh button is activated again.

It will be easier once Dan gets the stop button working and also when we will be able to receive messages for an individual group (under the Messages pull down menu).
<Bill>

Brought to you from Anchorage, Alaska.

Wilson Logan

If you want to get messages for an individual group, highlight the group and press 'Start'.

Cheers,

Wilson.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk