News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

Extension for Top Ten Subjects

Started by ASmith, January 07, 2006, 02:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASmith

Congratulations on such a fine piece of software so brilliantly thought out. You have saved me from so much headache, as it's been so difficult to adequately organise the critical information living in my group's archives! Yahoo's "search" feature has been so tedious to get this important work done. Thank you! My brain thanks you!  ;)

I am absolutely thrilled by the statistics builder and use it heaps too. It's *fantastic*!

Wish list ~

* Statistics report - To see the list of Top Ten Subjects have the ability to be tweaked to top 20 or more (but don't bust the guts over this one ) ;)

A huge round of applause to your efforts. I hope you are being paid well! This program rocks!   ;D

Ayca

Wilson Logan

Hi Ayca,

I'll add your request to the development queue.

PG Offline is an (almost) one man show. I doubt that I've made back the development cost yet.... one day perhaps!

Cheers,

Wilson.

ayca

Hi Wilson,

I've sent some money your way so i hope it helps out ;) I know what the one (wo)man show entails. Good things come to those who try! Thanks again for the great program ;)

Like, hook me up man, i'm starvin and need my rego to kick in :D Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Ayca
ayca@slaughterhouse.com.au
ayca@newtownmums.com.au

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk