News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

Thank You

Started by josehill, December 19, 2019, 05:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josehill

Now that Yahoo Groups truly appear to be offline, I'd like to offer some thanks Wilson and anyone else who may have contributed to the development and support of PG Offline.

I've been a moderator of several Yahoo Groups focused on peer support for people with serious health and family issues, and the hundreds of thousands of messages in those groups may not have a lot of financial value, but they are an important record for the members of these groups. PG Offline has been a wonderful tool for us that has allowed us to preserve our history.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

PS. If you have used PG Offline now or in the past to preserve important information but haven't paid for a license, please consider doing so as a way to thank Wilson. (Disclaimer: I have no connection to Wilson or Personal Groupware aside from being a satisfied customer.)

Wilson Logan

Well, that's very kind.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the PGO users over the years.

Without question, what PGO is today would not have been possible without you.

Cheers,

Wilson.

sdubose99

Ditto to what JoseHill said... thanks very much for PGO. It helped me keep and archive Groups that are special to a lot of people...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk