News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

Add to favorites from Search

Started by kjoc, September 06, 2004, 12:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kjoc

It would be great to be able to add messages to the favorites list from within a search list.  Right now the option is greyed out.

Wilson Logan

Its because the search result is a temporary table. Marking it doesn't change the main table it came from.

We're working to add this & 'delete' from within search also.

Cheers,

Wilson.  

dddholscher

I would so much love to have the ability to delete messages within a search (as I understand it, the search table is temporary.  I don't care about the 'me too' replies in the group archives and would like to delete them as I read the messages in a specific search result.  Any chance of this happening?

Dianne

Wilson Logan

Its in the development queue & has been for some time. We will get to it but I can't say when.

Cheers,

Wilson.

aterren

I understand that the search results is a temp table, but when I open the actual message from the search results and select add to favorites this also goes against the temp table.  It would be much more useful to have he actual / original message open.

Wilson Logan

We are working on writing changes back from the temp table to the main table.

Cheers,

Wilson.

wundrbee

Whooppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get so annoyed that I can't delete from search results! I'll be tickled as peaches when this happens! If you guys pull this off, I just might marry one of you! Wait, I can't do that, I'm already married!  ;D

Tammi U.

Wilson Logan

Hi Tammi,

Its not trivial but I'm hopeful it can be done.

Cheers,

Wilson.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk