News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

Latest DLL

Started by Bill Bradshaw, May 21, 2009, 05:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Bradshaw

I loaded the latest dll and was able to get most of my groups.  The most important ones anyway.  I have a group, map_authors, that started downloading but seems to have gotten hung up on message 11120.  I have tried several times and it can not seem to get by this message.  Can you take a look at it?

Bill
<Bill>

Brought to you from Anchorage, Alaska.

MyNameIsScott

I blew right past that message when receiving from that group. No problem.

In other cases where I could identify a specific problem message I would alter the group options to skip over that message and get everything else. Then go back and fill-in the missing messages and pick up the one that I skipped.

So far, in two cases, that has worked.

I hope this helps.

I'm looking forward to a completed update, myself. The formatted messages are much more useul (as well as easier to read).

Scott

Wilson Logan

Hi Guys,

yes, I'll look at that group and message in particular.

Cheers,

Wilson.

Wilson Logan

Hi Bill,

I also zapped past 11120.

What happens if you set the start download message number (in Group Settings--> Download Settings) to a number higher than 11120?

Cheers,

Wilson.

Brad

See my note in "Something to Test" thread.

Brad

Bill Bradshaw

I finally go something to download for messages 11120 and 11121 on map_authors.  What downloaded is not even close to what you see if you look at the messages on groups.yahoo.com.  Have another issue to take up.  Will start new topic.

Bill
<Bill>

Bill Bradshaw

I redownloaded the DLL to make sure I have the latest.  I am able to download all of my groups and in fact they seem download faster than before.  The formatting problem with the messages and not getting all of the message is still there.  My older messages are formatted just fine when I go back to read them.  It is just the new messages where the text runs together.

Bill
<Bill>

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk