News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

Looks like Yahoo is at it again!

Started by AceHarddrive, August 02, 2005, 12:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dddholscher

I haven't changed anything (including switching cookies off) and I am not able to download any messages for the last couple of days.  I also have to login everytime I access the Yahoogroups page - and the remember my ID check doesn't seem to make any difference.  Yahoo is, indeed, at it again.

DM

L.D.

Yup, having the same problem here >:(

mination

Humm having the same sort of problem.

8/11/2005 1:09:27 PM >  Authorization started
8/11/2005 1:09:28 PM >  Error : Invalid page format.

I am new to thisand wont be buying this unless it working  

Wilson Logan

Please read this thread...

http://pgoffline.com/forum/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=398

Cheers,

Wilson.

vpFREE

Anything happening to fix the IPF problem? I haven't been able to
download any messages since 1 August.

Wilson Logan

Here it is...

http://www.pgoffline.com/groupmanager/pgpatch25041.exe

Cheers,

Wilson.

lorraine

Thanks, Wilson!

Looks like all is running well here.

Lorraine

Wilson Logan

japrenticeuk

Overnight London time it looks as though there has been a Yahoo! format change. I am getting Invalid Page Format on all messages on many groups.

Access via the web pages is OK.

Best wishes

John Prentice

ps Wilson You should have several offlist mails from me about my re-registration problems having updated my system. It is tedious dismissing the nnDays to go dialog :=)

glassman

Yeah! started getting IPFs and Error: Message xxx does not exist.  for all my groups.

I hope Yahoo gets this all sorted out quickly.

AceHarddrive

I was getting those until I installed the new update.  Unfortunately, while PGO will tell me how many messages there are in each group, it won't download any new messages.

~Tim

Reikidragon

Hey guys Mine was doing that too. I went in and Under File I clicked options and checked Skip authorization (under work flow  tab) and then unchecked  Enable message caching ( under the download tab) and all my groups downloaded. Try that and see if it helps with all you guys problems.

I was getting Message not exist.. and  Invalid page formats before I tinkered with it now it works for me at least.

Alex

Reikidragon

I forgot to say that every now and then I get this message:

Error : The HTTP redirect request failed.

I can clear that by closing the program and restarting it.

I have never gotten that error before.

Alex

Wilson Logan

Yes, Yahoo have been buggering about. We've been looking at it since this morning.

Cheers,

Wilson.

drlvanb

Hello,

New to PG offline.  I cannot get past the "server name or address cannot be resolved."

any help

LVB

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk