News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

Looks like another. . . .

Started by JM Ross, December 29, 2011, 11:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JM Ross

Invalid Page Format error.

Hey Wilson, not sure if you knew but I think that Yahoo is making some more changes to the groups site since it is the end of the year. I've been trying to get my messages for about ten days now and all I get is an 'Invalid Page Format' error. I've even gone as far as to change my password and update it in PGO but have still not had any luck. When I went to change my password I did notice that they are changing their webmail so they may have more changes in the works than just that.

Also looking forward to the new rewrite!!!

Joe

Wilson Logan

Hi Joe,

I'm told there will be a beta version in a week. It should have been ready to test now but they're running behind a little.

What group are you having bother with?

Cheers,

Wilson.

JM Ross

It's called Caer Azkaban (and can't believe I'm admitting to it  lol) a Harry Potter fanfiction group and surprisingly the fanfiction is very good. But I keep getting the error , and like I said it's been about 10 days.

Joe

Quote from: Wilson Logan on December 31, 2011, 12:36:01 AM
Hi Joe,

I'm told there will be a beta version in a week. It should have been ready to test now but they're running behind a little.

What group are you having bother with?

Cheers,

Wilson.

Wilson Logan

Hi Joe,

I'm seeing the same thing.

I'm not going to fix this in version 3 with version 4 almost due to be beta'd so if you can hang on it'd be appreciated.

Cheers,

Wilson.

JM Ross

Quote from: Wilson Logan on January 01, 2012, 12:46:23 PM
Hi Joe,

I'm seeing the same thing.

I'm not going to fix this in version 3 with version 4 almost due to be beta'd so if you can hang on it'd be appreciated.

Cheers,

Wilson.

I don't see why not. I'm sure I can hold out for a few more days/weeks/when it's done (rofl) Are we going to be able to transfer our old databases to the new one? And have you asked for beta testers yet, or are your registered users considered beta testers?

Joe

Wilson Logan

Hi Joe,

Of course there will be a database conversion routine to transition from version 3 to 4.

As regards beta testing, I will send out an email to every registered user when there is a version to test.

Cheers,

Wilson.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk