News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

PGO 2.5.53 bugs

Started by jeremy, March 15, 2008, 03:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremy

First, I'm very glad you've found a new developer - welcome Matti.

Second, I've given 2.5.53 a try and found a few problems. I accept it as a beta, but expect you would like to know what I found:

(a) the "list of messages" pane is not refreshed often enough. It has a nasty habit of turning grey (to me) until I click on it again. When I resized the PGO window there were streaks on the right side of the pane.

(b) I usually set my view to show new messages only. When I click on a message it correctly shows in the lower pane but is not always marked as read in the list. The first message I click is marked as read OK, the second marks the last message as read (!), and subsequent clicks do nothing. My "mark messages as read after" option is set to 1.

(c) I have a problem with the Search command which has persisted through 2.5.47 and 2.5.49 and is still in 2.5.53. When I click on Search I get a little window inviting me to send information about the failure to Mr Gates. I don't send it, but it might help you to tell me how to avoid the error. The information starts with: Modname kernel32.dll, Modver 5.1.2600.3119, Offset 0001215b. There are reams of Exception Information which I could send you privately.

Many thanks.

Wilson Logan

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your feedback. I'll ask Matti to have a look at your post.

I take it you're on XP?

Usually there's an option to save the report to a file. If you can do that and mail it to me I'd be very grateful.

Cheers,

Wilson.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk