News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

PG Offline should be better promoted on Yahoo! Groups

Started by JohnBoyTheGreat, June 03, 2017, 12:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnBoyTheGreat

Well, I couldn't find a good category for this post, so...

Anyway, there are so few people on this forum. Considering how useful PG Offline is, it should really be advertised to Yahoo! Groups and members so that, (A) This forum will grow and contribute (see my post "List of Great Groups to Archive!" in Sharing Archives) , and (B) So that more people become aware of this great utility!

I couldn't find any current numbers, but in September of 2010, Yahoo! told reporters that Yahoo! Groups has 115 million group members and 10 million Yahoo! Groups. While that number may have diminished in the past seven years, it's still going to be a HUGE market for PG Offline!

Personal Groupware, you should really advertise more! There are many ways to advertise software inexpensively or free.

For example, you can send your software to popular computer magazines and websites for review, you can send out a press release to thousands of newspapers and magazines automatically for free, and you can post a simple message in groups (with the permission of the group owner, of course) for free. You could also offer a discount to users who posted an advertisement on groups or posted with a tagline of your design advertising PG Offline. If you need ideas or want some help, just ask...   ;D

Wilson Logan

Hi John,

Without doubt, advertising has been PGO's week point.

Any advice you can share with me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Wilson.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk