News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

List of Great Groups to Archive!

Started by JohnBoyTheGreat, June 02, 2017, 11:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnBoyTheGreat

It seems to me that the many group owners here are in many interesting groups. I noticed that some are sharing archives (which I may do also). However, I think it would be great to have an updated sticky list of all the best groups, categorized and with a group description (not necessarily from the group itself).

This would avoid stepping on the toes of many group owners, plus they might gain new membership.

Since it's my idea, I'll start:

CATEGORIZED GROUP LIST

BIOFUELS

• oil_from_algae -- DESCRIPTION: About using algae as a source for oils for biodiesel, including techniques, research and results, and future directions. Also has information on other uses for algae.

INVESTING/TRADING - Forex

• MetaTrader_Experts_and_Indicators -- DESCRIPTION: Restricted group for creating MetaTrader experts (trading robots) and indicators. Lots of source code in the group, so that you can create your own Forex and other trading robots.

RELIGION - Christian - Apologetics

• apologetics -- DESCRIPTION: Forum for Christians to discuss apologetics and the Christian faith. Associated with the website http://theologicallycorrect.com/ .

RELIGION - Christian - Textual Criticism

• textualcriticism -- DESCRIPTION: Scholarly group for textual criticism of the Old and New Testament of the Bible. This group is for the discussion of the variants in the text of the Bible in the original languages and the early versions (including apocrypha).

SCIENCE (STRANGE) - Free Energy/Space-Propulsion/Exotic Science

• JLN Labs -- DESCRIPTION: Group for explorers and experimenters, dedicated to the search for free-energy solutions and exotic space-propulsion systems. The group is owned by Jean-Louis Naudin, who shares actual experiments from his laboratory (http://www.jlnlabs.org ). Loads of information and they are open to related subjects.

I hope that everyone will join me in expanding this list!

Thanks!

John

Wilson Logan

Thanks John,

This is a good idea.  I will make a list of groups I can recommend and add them.

Cheers,

Wilson.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk