News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

printing multiple messages

Started by GratedTopping, July 30, 2004, 01:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GratedTopping

I had a previous entry in which I talked about wanting to convert the MDB to HTML; I found a program called
"ABC Amber Acess Control", which just didn't seem to work well for me. Looking around, I found a potentially neat & free "Go2pdf". This installs a 'virtual PDF printer'; instead of sending output to a printer, it can just be sent to a PDF...and it works perfectly.

I assumed that I could then just 'print' all the messages I want from a group into a newly-created PDF. In the "PG Offline", I see the option to 'print message'. I higlighted all of the messages I wanted, chose, to print to the 'virtual PDF printer', and everything seemed to go well...except only one message was saved to the PDF. Granted, it looked excellent, but I definitely want to know if I can print multiple messages at the same time with "PG Offline".

If this is already possibly, I would really like to know and, if not, I think this is a 'must have' feature.

Wilson Logan

Try the Digest Mode.

Highlight all the messages you want to print, right click, select 'Show selection as Digest', choose Print from bottom right of Digest dialogue.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Cheers,

Wilson.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk