News:

Yahoo Groups closing on Dec 14th 2019

Main Menu

Multiple forwards and Digest forward

Started by wundrbee, April 03, 2004, 07:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wundrbee

Two other features that would be neat would be to be able to forward the digest via email. That would be nice, if I saw three recipes that I wanted to forward to someone, then I could view them as a digest and forward all three to the person.

On the flip side, it would be nice to be able to select a variety of messages, and be able to forward them, with each message in a seperate email.

I really like the forward function, but if I have more than a few messages that I want to forward I don't even fool with it, because I get tired of typing email addy's for each individual message I want to forward.

Tammi
P.S. I am enjoying the heck out of this Program!! You and Alex do a great job, and I hope that Yahoo doesn't clip PGO's wings too much with the download limits.

Wilson Logan

Tammi,

>Two other features that would be neat would be to be able to forward the digest via email.

I like it! We will try to implement this.

>On the flip side, it would be nice to be able to select a variety of messages, and be able to forward them, with each message in a seperate email.

You want to select many messages & send them individually to different people or the same person?

>I really like the forward function, but if I have more than a few messages that I want to forward I don't even fool with it, because I get tired of typing email addy's for each individual message I want to forward.

Have no fear, we are already implementing an address book with import from Outlook facility.

Cheers,

Wilson.

wundrbee

Quote from: Wilson Logan on April 03, 2004, 11:34:05 AM
Tammi,

>On the flip side, it would be nice to be able to select a variety of messages, and be able to forward them, with each message in a seperate email.

You want to select many messages & send them individually to different people or the same person?

The same person. I just think it would be wierd if I forward or recieve one message that had an answer to a breastfeeding question or link to a journal article that I need to read for study, a recipe for a realy good mixed drink and a joke.

I didn't even consider selecting a few messages, and being able to choose who to send each one to. I can see where something like that would be useful.

I'd be fine with either method.

Tammi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk